Your home away from home
Aba in a cozy, non-clinical environment
Here at Autism House, it’s like home. We give families the support and options they want in a natural environment.
Effective & Fun 1:1 ABA Therapy
Autism House is set on 3.5 acres, providing both indoor and outdoor learning opportunities for children. We teach language, social interaction, and other life skills through play. Children can go on nature walks, play games, and ride bikes all in the comfort of a home setting. Here at Autism House, learning is fun!
Preparing for Preschool
Our real-world classroom program retains the 1:1 child to RBT ratio, giving your child an extra layer of practice in a group setting. It’s designed for those almost ready for preschool/school with a shadow. We will guide you through each step of the school process once your child is ready!
Open on Saturday!
ABA therapy is offered on weekdays and Saturdays to help support families with busy schedules. *Saturday hours are only offered to those enrolled during the week at Autism House.
At Autism House, we are here to make a difference
- We work with children from 2 years of age up to 12 years old.
- Each program staffs 1 RBT per child providing a 1-on-1 relationship.
- We operate in a cozy, home environment that does not feel clinical.
- Our treatment programs are constantly innovated with activities, skills, and communication.
- To work with your child on a more personalized level.
- We work with Autism, Down Syndrome, and other types of learning disabilities.
- Our location is strategically placed to serve The Woodlands, Magnolia, and Conroe, Texas.
ABA Therapy Services We Provide
You are not alone. We are here to help!
Start your child on the path to becoming the best versions of themselves!
We accept the following insurance: