Autism House was founded all from the dream of founder Jessica Cordova in 2011, as she felt the need for a place to support families in The Woodlands area.
Autism House offers lots of space for children to learn and play. The cozy ‘home’ and our playful approach help decrease behaviors and provide a happy learning environment.
The staff works together to improve language and ease behavior issues in a fun atmosphere. We strive to provide quality therapy and give a personal experience to each of our families.
Our Vision: It’s simple really, to make sure each child feels like an extended part of our family.
- ABA therapy conducted in a real home setting that is comfortable and cozy.
- Unlike most clinical ABA centers, Autism House is settled on 3.5 acres of land to encourage indoor and outdoor mental stimulation.
- We limit the number of children we treat for a small, familiy-like atmosphere.
- We provide help with insurance through our insurance intake specialists.
- Strategically located to serve The Woodlands, Magnolia, and Conroe residents.